You know the importance of getting your creativity out! It's therapeutic, healing, joyful, fulfilling.
That's why we've started The Ultimate Crafters Club! A community for hobby and business Cricut crafters.
Yes! This is what I need!
What can you expect from The Club?
It's a monthly membership with exclusive, brand new, SVGs each month! PLUS, monthly project inspiration that we create LIVE together and a LIVE design session where we give inside scoop of designing files for crafting with. We've even got an option for you to participate in business coaching calls with us!
- New project Ideas each month
- Best supplies to use
- Where to get supplies
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Files needed to create the project
- Live crafting session
- A library of learning resources
Searchable database of SVGs
New files each month
- Live project video each month
- Live project prep each month (supplies and design tips).
- Live business growth strategies (biz besties only)
- Business Q & A (biz besties only)
- A Facebook group with other creatives
- Live Q&A sessions Inside the group
- Design Tips & Tricks sessions
- Network with other creatives
Go from this:
- Getting stuck doing the same type of projects over and over.
- Knowing your Cricut machine can do more but you feel overwhelmed.
- Needing a question answered but don’t know who to ask.
- Seeing so many options for materials, but not knowing which one is best?
- Wanting to take the leap to start a business, but feeling stuck or scared.
Getting fresh project ideas & files each month to push your creativity.
Live training and downloadable instructions, to take out the guess work.
A community of creatives who loves supporting each other.
Having the inside scoop of where to get materials.
Getting support from mentors who have built creative businesses from scratch.
What members are saying...
Our first business coaching was very valuable. The worksheet helped me formulate from the start why I want to build my business and what I want it to be.
We've barely gotten started and I know I'm going to LOVE it here!!! Thank you both!!!
YOUR CREATIVE MENTORS
Megan and Stephanie both started and grew successful craft-based businesses, after connecting online and finally meeting IN REAL LIFE at a Pinners Conference...the connection led us here! With you!
Creative spirit with an eye for design and a love of geometry. Megan started her Cricut journey in 2016 and as she learned she began sharing tips, tricks and project ideas across social media. Since then, Megan has partnered with brands, including Michaels, HSN, Elmer's Glue, and has been creating content for Cricut’s social media channels since 2021. She also wrote a book, The Maker’s Guide to Cricut: Easy Projects for Creating Fabulous Home Decor, Wearables, and Gifts.
Within The Ultimate Crafters Club, Megan is most excited about supporting you along your creative journey and sharing new ideas, techniques, and tips with you!
Stephanie's love of creativity was re-sparked when she took a local handlettering class in 2015. The next year she got a Cricut for her birthday and began side-hustling as a sign maker. Based on customers' requests she began selling positive and encouraging quotes as SVGs. That pivot completely changed her business and allowed her to quit her 9-5 cubicle job within 2 years.
Since then she has focused on digital income streams: digital files, online courses, membership groups, along with being a voice of encouragement for women.
She's created a planner called "Make Today a 10!" that helps creative women set their intentions for the day, focus on what moves the needle and find gratitude and joy in the process of daily life.